Water damage isn’t just bad for your home. It’s bad for you and your loved ones as well. It can leave behind germs, mold, bacteria, and odors long after the original cleaning crew has gone home. These can serve as major health hazards for anyone but can be especially disastrous for the young or elderly who are already susceptible to breathing problems. Because of this it is very important that even when all of the water has been cleaned up the area is thoroughly sanitized and disinfected. Here are some of the important measure that need to be taken.

Call An Expert

When it comes to the health of your loved ones it pays to be extremely vigilant. Trying to take care of something of this scale on your own can be dangerous. With out the proper training it’s easy to miss a crucial step or area and leave your family open to further harm. That’s why hiring one of our trained professionals can not only take a burden off of your shoulders but it can also make sure the job is done well and thoroughly.

In addition to having the right knowledge to complete the job, you’ll need the proper tools which are highly expensive and you’ll need the training to use them properly. Our technicians are licensed and extremely proficient in getting every last mold spore out of your home so that you can feel safe and secure once again.

Taking Stock of the Damage

Detection of every infected area is impossible without the right equipment and knowledge. Some problems can be hidden inside walls, ceilings, and floorboards. Using technology like thermal imaging we can detect much more than you can to make sure that everything is safe to use and that your home is safe to live in.

Disinfecting Your Home

Disinfecting your home is the most important thing to do after a water damage situation. Leaving mold or leaks in laces that are hidden can cause the house to become structural unstable and put the lives of everyone living under the roof in jeopardy. Why take that chance? Our technicians have the tools such as respirators, heavy duty gloves, fogging systems to make sure that the home is clear of all bacteria and lingering mold.

Heavy chemicals and cleaning agents need to be used to clean the home and these are simply too dangerous to use without the proper up to date safety equipment that we use. Don’t take a chance that could turn tragic. Call one of our licensed professionals today and make sure your home is as clean as you think it is.